For the width, use:
a value of 17 for just a play button (Figure)
34. The play button appears alone when you use width values between 17 (shown) and 32.
a value of 33 to add a plug-in pop-up menu button to the play button (Figure)
35. The plugin pop-up menu button is added to the play button when you set the width to 33 (shown here) or more.
a value of 49 to add a volume button to the other two (Figure)
37. When you use a width of 49 (shown here) or more, you get a volume button.
a value higher than 74 to add a progress bar to the other three (Figure)
38. From 74 pixels on (shown here), you get a progress bar.
a value of 106 to add fast forward and rewind buttons to the other four (Figure)
40. At a width of 106 pixels, the fast forward and reverse buttons appear.